I’m sorry about the weird title, I just don’t know what you celebrate! And, yes, I know Hanukkah ended on the 5th. Anyway, I wanted to have a contest to celebrate the happy time of gift-giving and new years! Here are the rules and regulations:
1) Write a Poptropica story about Christmas
2) Write a poem about Christmas
3) Draw a picture related to Christmas
1) Make it original. It’s O.K. if you copy the general theme of The Night Before Christmas just don’t copy the words. Be original and make it your own. The more original, the more likely it will be picked.
2) Make it appropriate. This is a G rated site, so make it kid friendly.
3) Have fun! This may sound cheesy, but that’s one of the most important things about Christmas
1st place: will revive a page honoring their picture or story/poem. They will also receive the option of editorship if they have a WordPress account
2nd place: will receive a post in their honor containing their picture or story/poem. They will also receive the option of authorship if they have a WordPress account
3rd place: will receive an honorable mention in a post with their story or picture or poem in my next post. They will also get a temporary authorship (1 month) and a chance to become a permanent author if they do a good job!
How to enter:
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. I do not need any personal information, just your entry. Good Luck!