It’s time to get things rolling. There’s not much interaction in this blog, but I plan to change that! It’s time for our first contest!!! Write a story. That is, a story that has to do with Poptropica. That’s right! You can submit ANY story that has to do with Poptropica! Now, every contest has to have guidelines, so here are ours.
- It can be one story or an episode story of no more than 5 episodes. No continuous stories please!
- This is a G-rated site. Please no gory violence. Battling is OK, as long as it isn’t gory.
- No copying! Be original! I will disqualify any and all stories that are the same or too similar.
- If you are entering an episode story, only give the first episode, please. If you are entering a long story, please only give me enough that I can get a good idea of what it is. A long story would be 1,000 words or more.
- Grammer helps! I won’t disqualify you if you have bad grammar/spelling, but I will put stories with good grammar/spelling before one without. If you don’t know the proper spelling, look it up.
I will choose three finalists. Then I will place. Third place will get an honorable mention in my next post. Second place will get a post with their story in it, (or multiple posts if they enter an episode story) and authorship. First place will get a page on the menu and editorship. Thanks, and good luck to those who are entering!
Young Flame and Nameless UNdefiNEd